“Don't go here! They will try to cheat you!”

They came top in three out of four categories, including not ... How low can anyone sink when you try and cheat small cafe owners and taxi..

I would not recommend you to come this place. The surprise will come once you got the bill. We had things which we don't order and the quantities where wrong. At the end we couldn't do anything other than pay it.
Be careful, the prices are for 100g, not the whole dish!
London, United Kingdom
This was my first restaurant in Romania. All I had were American dollars, and after some discussion between the staff, it was agreed that they would accept my money. That was nice, I guess, but the service after that was a little less than mediocre. The desserts were best skipped, but I judge a restaurant on main courses, and pastry shops on desserts. We were seated at a small table next to a lot of foot traffic, so I always felt like we were in the way, or being observed from above by many patrons and staff. The place had lots of little nooks and crannies where we might have had more intimacy, but we didn't get reservations, so we got what we got.

The food was very good, and my first realization that Romanian "crap" has nothing to do with poop, but rather how they spell "carp". Unlike many Romanian restaurants that possess interesting ambience, the food here was better than mediocre.