Travel and leisure magazine: Turkey by charter

Travel and leisure magazine- Turkey by charter

turkey by charterI recently had the opportunity to travel to Turkey in a special way. I made the most of this tremendous occasion given of a cheap airfare given to me. I grasp this opportunity to discover new landscape and I flew to Turkey by charter.

Traveling by charter doesn’t have many requirements: A passport, a visa when needed and an airfare suffice for having an unforgettable journey to the Aegean Sea sunny beach.
The story of this amazing trip to Turkey

I was wandering in the street when I fall on travel advertising to spending a week in a sea resort in Turkey. I was in need of a few days escape abroad, so I grasp this opportunity to have a new journey.
The itinerary to Izmir in Turkey

I jumped in the charter in the afternoon and landed on in the city of Izmir in Turkey.
Then I get a bus with other passengers to the village hotel in the mountain.
It’s was late in the night when we arrived to our final destination. Just on time for a small rest before a new morning full of adventure.
My best records of Turkey

The discovery of the Aegean Sea was a tremendous experience. I even swim in the transparent water full of small fishes. Another great surprise was to know that the city of Izmir was the actual name of the Biblical city of Smyrna in the Book of Revelation.
And I learned that this city were located in few miles of Ephesus.
I spent an enjoyable week, and made the most of my trip to go shopping in the cheap market where leather clothes are not very expensive and tax free for small quantity.